Have you ever heard of dental bonding? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure designed to enhance the look and function of your teeth by applying materials, specifically resin or porcelain materials, directly to the surfaces of each tooth. If you have suffered any surface damage or wish to enhance the look of your smile, speak with your dentist about the prospect of a dental bonding procedure to improve your smile. Benefits are as follows:
– If your teeth are decaying to the point that a hole in your tooth enamel has formed, dental bonding treatments can be used as a composite resin to fill in the cavities.
– If you have receding gums and wish to protect roots that may be exposed, antibiotic treatments will be required.
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective for teeth that have been chipped or cracked.
– Dental bonding treatments can be used as a cosmetic alternative to amalgams and are even metal free and tooth-colored in appearance.
– Dental bonding treatments can even be used for deep stains and discolorations.
– If you have spacing issues with teeth or wish to elongate your teeth or even change their shape completely, dental bonding treatments have been proven to be effective.
When you are ready to visit the dentist office of High Desert Dental in Boise, Idaho, for dental bonding treatments, you can book an exam by calling us at 208-343-4732. Our dentists, Drs. Matthew Fethke, Dr. Matthew Kooyman and Dr. Trista Pottenger look forward to providing you with the dental bonding care you need.