Traveling in the spring is always a fun and exciting experience. With so many pictures being taken, why not make sure your smile stays healthy and bright throughout your vacation? There are many small and easy to pack items you can take on your trip to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful during your vacation.
Our dentistss are happy to give you an oral health exam before your trip. If you don’t have time, our team at High Desert Dental in Boise, Idaho, is happy to share some tips on what to bring to keep your smile healthy this spring during your vacation. Here is a list of items to bring as you travel on your spring break vacation:
– Dental floss: Dental floss is helpful for cleaning out the areas between your teeth.
– Toothpaste: Bring a tube of toothpaste with you so you can continue to brush every day.
– Chewing gum: Chewing gum has proven to be extremely helpful in situations where debris needs to be washed out and acids neutralized thanks to the presence of saliva.
– Tongue scraper: A tongue scraper is a reliable tool to always have on you to help scrape away bacteria that may begin to collect on your tongue.
– Toothbrush: A toothbrush is helpful for cleaning out areas in your mouth. Make sure you have a sturdy travel case to store your brush in.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is useful for washing away any debris that may collect in your mouth.
With your travel kit, you can help keep your smile clean and beautiful for your spring break pictures. If you have questions or need a dental cleaning, please call us today at 208-343-4732 to make an appointment. Drs. Matthew Fethke, Matthew Kooyman and Trista Pottenger are always happy to help your beautiful smile.